'Aap beeti'



Well, this will unfold another side of me. I want to start this, with its relation to me. Throughout my schooling I spent life randomly living things out- no proper aims, no proper strategies, n blah blah blah. It was back then some1 insulted me in my 8th grade. In those summer vacations, I analyzed what I was doing to my life. Co-incidentally, I happened to meet a man- a very motivated, energetic n confident person I had ever met. I was mesmerized with his aura. He had definite ideologies, principles, theories n al those big philosophical things we usually r scared of. Even I was…but slowly I was taken away by his simplicity, humbleness n generosity. He found the right abilities in me, but he knew I couldn’t manage them well. He got me into believing what he believed n shared a powerful ‘tool’ of his. U can’t say ‘shared’ but maybe introduced. Anyways, not caring much about the right word, I would say he told me about something known as ‘The Subconscious mind’. At inception, it was difficult to digest for me, maybe I wasn’t ready but hello …I had to tighten my seat belts. I didn’t know how far could that take me, but I was really fascinated. This man, whenever we met, told me short-stories, anecdotes and believe me I was getting actually hypnotized!! He told me several things n helped me organize my things, my goals, my life…
I had started achieving bigger things- top ranking at my school (1st time), respect in other’s eyes (like never before) and most importantly I was carving a niche and carrying a similar (not same) aura as of his. I was loving all that I got. I spent almost 4 yrs (up to my 12th grade), leading life as an achiever. Some day I lost contact with my mentor- maybe I wasn’t feeling the same for him. Some day I lost few of my achievements- maybe I was getting over-confident about me. Some day I lost my power, Oh My God, I lost my power- The power of subconscious mind (though ‘lost’ may not be the right word). I lost something which was responsible for building me a better human, had gone. How am I supposed to react? What am I supposed to do?
Then crept in the real menace- laziness! It took over me, in no time. There I ended up- a hap-hazarder again. Some day it turned out to be a bitter pain, the life I was leading was not the 1 I aimed for. Am I living someone else’s life? No, nope…it’s my life. Then? Am I dreaming some1 else’s dreams? No, not even that. But then I wanted an answer. Who else could answer if it isn’t me? Maybe I needed to meet a similar dynamic person once again (not that same person due to some ego problems). But hey….how often we encounter such people in life?. Hence past couple of months I have spent time in finding motivated people. Now, I suppose, I have people around me who have those qualities which could help me flourish. And also, I’m trying to become my own mentor. So, to cut the long story short, I have again started getting a hold on my subconscious mind and hitherto, I’ll be posting regularly about Subconscious mind n its fundas. I’ll wind up with a line Edmund Hillary said, when he failed to scale Mt. Everest the 1st time-
“Look Mt. Everest, you beat me the 1st time, I’ll beat you the next, cause u have grown all u wanted to grow but I’m still GROWING!!”

6 comments:

Unknown said...

neat, slick and posh... a very positive and confident post... loved reading it... cheers :)

Aks said...

life is full o ups n downs...so i can c the Up coming...

Unknown said...

The subject is really good as inspirational one and makes change in views towards life...

Unknown said...

the last words are ...(i have no word for)
inspiring

Unknown said...

Dude my story is similar!!
Very inspiring and confidence booster!

Great Post!!

Care,
Neer

Unknown said...

gr8 one.........

Post a Comment

You are Counted

hit counter

FB fan page